Sunday, January 13, 2013

Peace - where art thou?!



I went on my year’s first photowalk yesterday after months and I must say it was so refreshing. It was scheduled in the evening at the Lalbagh in Bangalore. Lalbagh is a garden spread over 200 acres of land that also houses a lake and the very popular glasshouse where flower shows are held bi-annually drawing crowds in millions. Bangalore is hailed as the garden city and Lalbagh is one of the reasons for it.
















Away from the polluted air and the noisy traffic, I joined my fellow-walkers at the hillock to embark on the journey. As we walked, I met a few new joiners buzzing with great enthusiasm as well as caught up with some old friends too. The theme of the walk was to tell a story with the help of a collage of images captured from the walk. I still I am to create the collage but for now, sharing an image from yesterday that symbolizes peace that I am in search of these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...