Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Year Resolutions



Dear Bloggie, 
     Do you believe in keeping New Year resolutions? Or are you one among those who resolve to forget what they had resolved? Don’t you worry; I used to be one among those whose resolutions did not even last a week.

2011 and 2012 were actually the years when I almost fulfilled all of my resolutions. You see, I am only growing as an individual with time. I have come to believe it is important to maintain some sort of discipline in pursuing your personal interests/goals; so much so that the resolutions almost became a bucket list of things to do in my smartphone diary that I review every month and record my accomplishments against each one of them. Yeah I am much more organized these days, thanks to the technology.

     My secret of keeping resolutions is really simple. Take one step at a time. Move gradually, and once you’ve established some consistency, it is time to revise your goals.
You have no idea what it feels like when you take a stock of your performance against your resolutions to find you have met your expectations, almost. I am happier today than I probably was.

So what does your bucket list look like?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...