Thursday, January 24, 2013

A picture has spoken!!

     Very recently a certain someone happened to read between the lines of a caption on one of my images captured in  California a couple of years ago. I was very pleased as the message intended to be conveyed through the picture was comprehended, serving it's purpose.

A picture speaks a thousand words they say and I am glad this image did just that. However, I was pleasantly surprised as that certain someone has hardly known me and yet got it right, BAM! I couldn't but smile with glee. It is amazing how little things like these can put a smile on your face, and a sheepish one at that :P

Oh bloggie! If curiosity is killing you, here's the image. Go figure!!

1 comment:

  1. I can only think 'Woh shaam kuch ajeeb thi yeh shaam bhi ajeeb hai....'

    So what was the actual thought behind the picture?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...